TSB Prom 2024
Theme: Masquerade Ball
Who: TSB Juniors & Seniors When: Thursday, May 9, 2024
Time and details:
5:00 PM – 6:45 PM Pictures and Dinner at Springhouse Clubhouse (transportation provided for students)
7:00 – 9:30 PM Dance at Springhouse Clubhouse.
Cost: $40 per person – includes dinner & snacks
Please find the prom information & permission slip attached below!
Attire: All students are required to wear formal attire. TSB can assist in providing garments if needed. For students who wish to wear a tuxedo, TSB will provide two complimentary tuxedo rentals during their time at TSB. Mrs. Charity Christian keeps record of who is eligible for tuxedos and will reach out to eligible students with additional information. For students who need a dress, TSB has a variety of donated dresses that are available to students. We will use this form to note which students need a dress, and staff will assist them in looking over our selection. Students are of course welcome to wear their own tuxedo, suit, or dress. Please reach out to Mrs. Christian with any questions [email protected] (See dress code below.) Complimentary hair and makeup services will be offered to TSB juniors and seniors, but you must let us know if needed on page 2 of the form.
We do ask that those students who require 1:1 care have someone (parent, family member, caregiver, teacher, or EA) attend as we do not provide that level of service during the event.
TSB Prom Dress Code Policy
All students and guests must abide by the TSB dress code to participate in photos, attend dinner, and/or the dance. Anyone not in compliance will not be permitted to participate.
- Formal attire is required. This includes tuxedos, suits, and formal dresses.
- Prom dresses must not be shorter than fingertip length including any slits in the skirt.
- Prom dresses should not reveal cleavage or the midriff area.
Please ask if you have any questions about appropriate attire.
The TSB prom policy is listed on page 51 of the Student and Parent Handbook: https://4.files.edl.io/2972/09/07/21/131529-d1cd4c47-d130-40fe-ad3d-0c075ec5014e.pdf
To attend prom, you must return the RSVP (page 2) by Monday, April 8 to Ms. Williams or Mr. Joiner. The last date that payments will be accepted is Monday, April 15 to allow adequate time for planning.
Guidelines for Prom Attendance
The TSB Junior/Senior Prom is a special event being held on Thursday, May 9, 2024, for members of the junior and senior classes. Each member can invite one additional person as their guest. The following eligibility requirements are to be met for attendance at the TSB Junior/Senior Prom:
- TSB student classified as a Junior or a Senior, or
- TSB students that are 15 years of age by prom day and in the 10th grade or higher, may attend prom, when invited by a junior or senior, or
- An age appropriate, non-TSB student may attend prom at the invitation of a TSB Junior or Senior. School or age verifying ID may be requested.
- Both student and guest(s) must pay for the prom if they are eating dinner.
- To respect the privacy of all students, TSB prom is a closed event and guests are limited to students and chaperones. There will be an area set aside for parents/families to take photographs and meet with their students before/after the prom. Exceptions may be made for students who require the assistance of a caregiver/family member for personal/hygienic care during the event.
DUE DATE REMINDERS:
- Monday, April 8 Last Day for RSVP (page 2) to be turned in
- Monday, April 15 Last Day for payment to be turned in
- Thursday, May 9 PROM!