Student Registration 2019
Here’s your need to know information regarding Student Registration 2019!
- The RCVI is conducting is annual registration of students this year between the dates
- of January 7, 2019 and February 15, 2019. The student portal will be open to the local school district to edit and update their student’s information.
As usual, we will be registering and updating student who are legally blind that were registered in your district on the count date January 7, 2019, who have a current eye report on or before January 7, 2016, and who have a parent permissions form on file in the district.
- In addition to this we are asking you to update the Grade level and Written plan date (IEP, 504, ISFP, ETC.) only for students who get services from RCVI but who are not legally blind or do not have a current eye report or parent permission to be registered with federal quota.
- Please give us a call before you add any new students. We need to check if they are already in the system and transfer those that are to you. The system will allow you to create a duplicate record which creates great difficulty in completing the federal quota count.
- Remember, if a student is in an academic class most of the day, the grade level is their grade placement. All students in a self-contained Special Education class for students with severe disabilities grade level should be reported as Other Registrant (OR).
- Also, if the student’s primary reading medium is non-reader, there should not be a second or third reading medium.
- If you already have a parent permission form on file for a student, you do not need to get another one. Just keep it on file in your district.
- If there are no changes to the ordering or APH Federal Quota Designee for your district, you do not need to submit a new form.
- If you have questions or problems, do not hesitate to call the RCVI at 615-231-7301 for assistance.
All updated and needed forms are now available on the forms page... Here's a link.